The mini-sized, mega-capable DJI Mini 3 Pro is just as powerful as it is portable. Weighing less than 249 g and with upgraded safety features, it isn’t only regulation-friendly, additionally it is the safest in its series. With a 1/1.3-inch sensor and top-tier features, it redefines what it means to fly Mini.
1. Standard aircraft weight (including DJI Mini 3 Pro Intelligent Flight Battery, propellers, and a microSD card). The actual product weight may vary as a result of differences in batch materials and external factors. Registration is not required in some countries and regions. Check local rules and regulations before use.
2. APAS 4.0 is not to be had whilst recording 4K/48fps, 4K/50fps, 4K/60fps, 2.7K/48fps, 2.7K/50fps, 2.7K/60fps and 1080p/120fps video.
3. HDR video does not enhance video recording at over 30fps.
4. FocusTrack is not to be had whilst recording 4K/48fps, 4K/50fps, 4K/60fps, 2.7K/48fps, 2.7K/50fps, 2.7K/60fps, 1080p/48fps, 1080p/50fps, 1080p/60fps, and 1080p/120fps video.
5. Measured at a constant speed of 21.6 kph in windless conditions.